Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bike and Beyond with Friends in the Academe

by Ahlie Catanghal

For what I am now is not because of me and myself alone. I am forever humbled by those "winds beneath my wings" and to them I will always offer what I have been, what I am and what I will become. I am forever grateful first and foremost to my Master Potter for molding me and loving me unconditionally, to you my God will I offer all that I am. God has also favored my life with a very supportive parents who have made nights into day just to send me to school and finish college. I can still hear the echoes of their words of wisdom that has kept me strong and steady through my schooling years. Salamat po itay at inay, my heart will always beat for you.

And to my best friend forever, my mentor, my partner for life, my husband I thank you. You have continued what my parents have started in me. If not for you I will not be in the position where I am right now, for you have helped me become a licensed professional and earn more degrees. I'm amazed for all the love, the sacrifices, all the wisdom and the unwavering support you have given me. 

Through the years of my career I am also embraced by people whom i consider as flowers in God's beautiful garden. They have made my life sweeter and more colorful! For me every encounter is a window to a new horizon, a new opportunity to experience life's beauty and God's wonderful plan. These people are my true friends in church and communities who shared with me the wonder of learning through life while having fun. Also, there are my colleagues and students in the universities I have been with, in the hospitals and communities I have served. Thank you for making the work place better and more meaningful, I owe you all the joy and laughter that kept me strong and steady.

Just a way to cherish our precious moments together please allow me to share this memory lane with you.





































More pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment